41st annual socio-cultural , literary and sports meet - PULSE 2013
( Winning is a tradition here )
College team led by Saksham Sharma (General Secretary Student`s Union-JMC-Jhalawar) participated in "PULSE 2013" held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 16th - 22nd September. The team was managed by Dr. Atul Tiwari (Manager cum participant)
The team won 12 medals in various events. Upon return the team winners were felicitated by Dean - Dr. P.K.Gupta and Additional Principal Dr. Raghuveer Singh.
Winners of PULSE-13 with Dean Dr. P.K. Gupta, Dr. Raghuveer Singh (Additional Principal), Dr. Atul Tiwari (Team Manager and winner)
Students (from left to right):- Ashish Meena, Saksham Sharma, Somya Mathur, Rohit Sharma, Shaheen Khan Bhati (Vice President Student`s Union)
38th ANNUAL SOUTH ASIAN SOCIO-CULTURAL, LITERARY AND SPORTS MEET PULSE 2012
At the 38th Annual South Asian Sociocultural, Literary and Sports meet Pulse- 2012 held at AIIMS; New Delhi from 16th to 22nd September, our College team led by Team Leader Suresh Saini of Batch-2008, (Himself a maiden Gold Medalist in Table Tennis team event in-2010) won 16 medals in various events of Sports, Literature & Fine Arts. Upon return from New Delhi - winners were welcomed & greeted by our respected Dean- Dr.P.K Gupta in jubilant mood with munchies (See photo). All winners were felicitated by President-Student`s Welfare Society (Dr. M. S. Rathor- Professor & HOD-Anatomy) during College Annual function HEARTBEATS-2012.
|Winning Team of AIIMS PULSE 2012- with Dean Dr.P.K Gupta, Dr.Deepak Gupta (HOD Medicine) & Dr.Atul Tiwari (Team Manager& winner). Students- (from left to right)- First row Somya Mathur, Saksham Sharma, Rakesh Kumawat , Himani Kaushik(General Secretary Students Union JMC); Second row Sneha Garg, Rohit Sharma, Iltutamish Mansuri, Suresh Dhayal, Ankur Sharma (Vice president- Student`s Union-JMC) , Suresh Saini (Team Leader).|
Suresh Dhayal (BATCH-2008)
- 1 Silver Medal in 4X50 meter medley (swimming).
Illtutmish Mansuri (BATCH-2009)
- 2 Medals in Table Tennis- 1-Silver (Team Event), 1 Bronze (Mixed Double.)
Himani Kaushik (BATCH-2009)
- 3rd position in Mehndi Designing - (Cash award).
Saksham Sharma (BATCH -2010)
- 2 Medals in Swimming, 1 Gold (4x50m Freestyle.) ,1 Silver (4x50m medley) . He was also awarded for excellence in offline photography competition (He also holds prideful Title of "Mr. JMC-2011").
Rohit Sharma (BATCH -2010)
- 3rd position in "PULSATING MINDS" (A research paper presentation competition) on "Evaluation of G6PD Deficiency in Acne Patients" (Cash award & and a stethoscope).
In PULSE-2011 also he won the same on subject "Blasting the Influenza in Silico".
Somya Mathur (BATCH -2011)
- 3 Medals in Table Tennis, 2 Silver (Women Single and Mixed Team) and 1 Bronze (Mixed Double).
Sneha Garg (BATCH -2011)
- 2nd position in Hindi Debate.She also owns the Title of Miss. JMC-2011 and holds 5th merit position in RUHS, Rajasthan in first professional.
Amit Nimawat (BATCH-2008)
- Unprecedented (student) medalist in pulse- Bonze in Tennis Men`s Double 2009.
Suresh Saini (BATCH-2008)
-Maiden Gold Medalist in Table Tennis Team event in 2010
Dr. Atul Tiwari Assoc. Professor Department of Physiology
- Continuing forward his success of last 3 years, he added 5 more Medals (in Table Tennis) to College kitty- i.e.-2 Gold
(Team & Men`s Doubles), 1 Silver (Mixed Team) & 2 Bronze (Mixed Double & Men`s Single). - Total 14 medals & 1 award in 4 years. He was also awarded "player of Table Tennis arena" for winning highest medals in Table Tennis in "Pulse 2012".